Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Payson Temple

I after breakfast I was in the garden watering as much as possible.  I couldn't completely water part of the south garden because there was not enough water pressure.  I checked other part of the yard to see if there was any hoses running. We watched some of the morning channel 44 programs. It was around 7:30 when we drove to the Payson Temple.  It is about an hour away from Holden.  Carol had family names of ancestors where parents were married, and children sealed to their parents.  It was an inspiring session.

 As we left I took the picture of the Payson Temple.  We then bought lunch at Wendys in Payson.  We drove straight home.  It sprinkled some on the way home.

We got the chrysathmums at the Holden cementary.  These were on Sires grave.  
I ate the rest of the watermelon for lunch.  I gave what was left of the melon to the chickens.
I watered all of the geraniums in our front yard.  Some of them are really looking good.  We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment