Followers

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Surprise

Sunday, June 25.

This morning I was up pretty early and updated yesterday's photos.  I prepared breakfast and did a little watering.  Carol got up and still was not feeling well.  I drove to church and some family was sitting on the bench where we usually sit.  I had to sit on the bench just ahead. The talks were really good.  The priesthood lesson went much better.  Carol had dinner ready when I got home.  After dinner we watched some channel eleven programs.  I watered all of the garden.   Carol got several phone calls.  One was from Lisa, later two members of the elder's quorum presidency visited us.  We watched TV until we went to bed. 

It says that this was published Sunday, June 25 because i posted it this morning, but in reality, the pictures and dialog were done yesterday, Saturday, June 24.  

The lay pellets were gone this morning.  I put more in the container.  +
Our front yard looks really good.
There is a large choys plant in the cactus garden.












No comments:

Post a Comment