Followers

Monday, December 4, 2017

Cold - Freezing - Card Labels

Freezing temperatures all day.  It was a little warmer toward the early afternoon.  There was a lot of ice build up during the last 24 hours.
Carol is getting ready to mail Christmas cards. There are people on our label list that have moved and some have passed away.  I changed some and am waiting to hear from others concerning the addresses.

Later in the morning, I inspected the damage from the wind Sunday.  I worked out there for over an hour.  I pulled the poly back over the hoops.  A stepladder helped in reaching the higher places.  I was able to get most of it back in the right place.  Below is the south side.
Another photo of the south side looking to the west.  With twine, I tied the poly to concrete blocks. The blocks are hanging to the poly.  The yellow arrows shows where the twine is tied to the poly.
 From inside looking to the south.
 Bellow is the north side.  This part looks pretty normal.
This afternoon I put out more stings of lights.
 I covered the lilac and the forsythia shrubs with the icicle lights.
The Little Leaf Linden tree has an icicle shirt all way around it.  I use wire attached to the branches to hold it up.  It took four strands.


No comments:

Post a Comment