Followers

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Late Afternoon


This is where I left off yesterday afternoon,  All of the bench parts are laying on the floor of house two.
This afternoon I cleaned up the floor.  All of the wood parts were taken to house six where there is more room, and where they will be out of the winter weather.  It took over and hour to remove the bolts and a few screws that broke.   Next I want to put in two raised beds.  
There were few screws that broke.  I had to cut off the end of one board next to the screw.  I was able to remove the screw.  There were some screws that I was able to remove with vice grips.  I had to dig out the wood around the screw in the above picture before i was to remove it.
It has been warm most of the day.  The Devil's Ice Tower has melted some during the day.



Questions and comments are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment