Followers

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Lights & One Fast Project

We started out the day with a quick trip to Fillmore for a few groceries.  Also, I made a deposit and a payment.  We prepared our Christmas cards.  I updated our label list. Carol mailed them.

We have Christmas presents to wrap.  I built a small rack to hold a roll of wrapping paper.  I used long roll I thought, for the measurements.  It turned out that there were several rolls longer.  The one i built fits our kitchen table.  It can be fastened to the table on the far end and the whole table is available for pulling the paper.  
I use two small clamps.  One on each end.  I made long square piece of wood to hold the roll of paper.  It is easily moved for and other roll of paper.
The ice display continues to grow.  The following pictures are of the same things but from different angles.


 This show the branch from the nearby sycamore tree that is bent over with the weight of the ice.
The pictures I took were so shaky that I got the tripod for the next pictures.  They are still a little shaky.  The first picture was taken from the road.  The flash shows the dried up plants in the native garden.



 The picture below clearly shows the red light on the Christmas wreaths.


Comments and questions are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment