Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Temple & Plant Growth

We had a good day at the Manti Utah Temple even though we are up by 3:30 am.

I changed clothes after we got home from the temple.  Everything in house two was good except the fan that fills the space between the two layers of poly. The air was escaping around the fan.  At the left of the fan near the top you can see part of tear where the air escapes.  I found some poly tape and taped all the way around the fan opening.  I think that it will work better.
The last time that I looked at the pole beans was Sunday.  There has been substantial growth in the beans.  In the photo below the bean plant has begun to wind its way up the trellis.
This tomato plant is a little harder to see.  I stuck in a bamboo stick and attached the tomato plant to is in several locations up the stick. I cut off two branches last week that are in the kitchen window.  They should have some roots in a couple of weeks.
I watered everything in house two.

I watered some of the carrots in house six.  I was able to dig a bunch of them.  I washed them in house two and now they are in the fridge.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment