Followers

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

To Delta and Back

We drove to Delta, Sutherland, to deliver s present from Betsy that mailed to us instead of Ray and Mary Ann.   We left here about 9:30.  They have hundreds of Nativity sets.  We wanted to see them.  They were in every room in their home.  Some were large and others were tiny.  Their friends gave them many sets.
 This  one was on their front porch.   I took this picture to make one like it for next year.  
I got this picture of Ray and Mary Ann.  Ray is my youngest brother.  
This afternoon I checked out greenhouse two.  Many of the plants growing they are lousy with aphids.  
Here is a close-up of the tender tip of the pole bean.  It is not in focus but the aphids are piled on top of each other.  I am waiting for the predatory wasps that will kill the aphids.  I thought I saw one.

I worked in the garage doing more cleaning.  I started the truck and hauled out boxes and other trash thing to the dump.

It has been so warm that I turn off the water to the Devil's Frozen Tower.  The running water would cause it to melt more rapidly.  I turned it back on at nine tonight.

Comments and questions are welcome. 










No comments:

Post a Comment