Followers

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

More Cleanning in the Garage

It was nearly three when we got home from the temple.  I changed clothes and walked out to the greenhouses.  I started some jade plants a couple of months ago.  They are now beginning to root.  
It has been pretty warm today.  And the Devil's Ice Tower is beginning to melt.  The warn water, 40 or 50 degrees together with the warmer temperature took little toll on the ice.
On the right is the lumber rack.  I picked up most of the scrap wood that was on the floor and in a tub and by the radial arm saw.  I leaned some of them behind a cement block against the wall.  The block was to help hold them upright.  I swept and vacuumed the floor.

The photo below shows the lumber rack.  Some of the pieces I picked up, I put on the lumber rack.  I was able to make a much larger place free of dirt and pieces of wood.
 I noticed a tray at the nursery that would be good to hold the smaller pieces of wood.
I started another little project that I will finish tomorrow.  I will have a picture of it when finished.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment