Followers

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Afternoon Wind - Both North & West

It has been quite warm the last week of so.  The ice on the back lawn is melting and is almost gone.  But the cold front that come in this afternoon will stop the melting and start a build up of ice.  This is the way that it looked morning.
This afternoon the wind came from the south and seemed to blow harder and harder.  I did some watering and the next four pictures were of house four.  When I finished the watering the wind came just as hard from the north.



Looks like quite a job to get that fixed.  I may have enough to coverer it left over from the last time I covered it.  The house is 48 feet long and I bought a roll of poly 100 feet long.  There is some under the house and I hope that is what I need.


Comments and questions are welcome



No comments:

Post a Comment