Followers

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wrapping Presents



We spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon wrapping presents.  Most of our children and grandchildren is getting a card containing some cash, and a large candy bar.  Carol was really tired, but she kept on going until she was finished.

I had to take all the seed boxes off the table.  It is in Carol's bedroom with the presents.  I took the picture after we were finished.
This picture is to help me remember what I did today.  I filled the bird feeder.  The birds so showed up.
I worked a couple hours on the lumber rack. Most of the pieces will be used to space the shelf supports and the others are for the shelves.  In reality there are no shelves,  the first board becomes a self for those above it.  All that is left to do is to make eight, eight foot posts that will be attached to the wall.  All the lumber comes from benches in the nursery.  Could be called: reclaimed wood.
The ice pile has grown considerably since the first picture.  It is freezing every night and most of the day.
This tomato plant with a salsa type tomato.  I took two cutting and they are in a window in the house.



Comments and Questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment