Followers

Monday, December 11, 2017

Service Car and Off to Walmartk


As soon as it was light enough I could see that the water mister was still running water.  After breakfast I called Deardens to have them service our car and do an oil change.  I then drove to Fillmore.  They took it right in, but it took about an hour before they were finished.

We then drove to Payson where we stopped at the Walmart store where we got a few things.  I bought Carol a wedding band.  She lost hers several years ago.  The clerk put it in a tiny paper bag.  I put the tiny bag in the cart with other things. I put the other things in the trunk and pushed the cart to the cart place. I walked away and the young man gathering the carts saw that I left that small bag. Holding it in his hand, he hollered "you forgot this" Grateful for honest people.

We went to Sam's Club, Home Depot, Penny's, Burlington, and bed bath & beyond.  We finished all of our Christmas shopping.  We gassed up at Costco in Spanish Fork and drove straight home.

No comments:

Post a Comment