Followers

Monday, May 21, 2018

Big Plans for Today

I began the days work rebaiting the hornet trap.  Soft cat food didn't work.  I put out a pint bottle of peaches last night to remember what to do when I got up.  Carol does this all the time.  She will put some of the items the night before for fixing the next day.
I dumped the peaches into the tote.
I put on the lid and placed on top of the freezer.  The freezer doesn't work.
The above project is for holding the overhead wires in house one.  I use two eight foot 2x2's and four two foot  2x1's.  It is pretty solid.
Here it is in house one.  I put a small square piece of plywood under each post to prevent it from sinking into the ground.

I drove Carol to Fillmore Hospital to set a date for an echogram.  She took the order with her, and found out that the order which was faxed by her doctor was received.  She could have had the test done last Friday, but now has to wait until next Friday.
 The trailer was full of branches and stuff which I took to the dump.  When I got home I loaded the lawn mower onto the trailer.  I was surprised that it started and loaded pretty easy.  After I loaded Richard, my neighbor drove the lawnmower that he got from us.  He got it fixed and mowed some of the weeds and grass between the ditch and road.
I drove to Fillmore to have a piston compression test.  It tested out at 150 psi which seems to be normal.  A new Toro lawnmower cost $4200.00.

When I got back home I drained the oil, which was most gasoline.  I drove the mower back to house three.  It ran much better than I expected.

The Clift Rose is in full bloom.  They are really pretty now.
 I have been wanting to remove the box that is on the truck.  I started this afternoon.  There were a lot of screws, nuts and bolts.  The truck is on the lawn.
There is a picture of both sides.
and the end. 
I removed the bolts and screws from the top and then from both sides.  Top fell as I remove the last bolts.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment