Followers

Friday, May 25, 2018

Irrigation From the Well

The upright poles and 2x2x8 feet posts are called posts and the come in pairs.   Most are held together with a piece of plywood.   After morning chores and breakfast I made one pair.
A couple of days ago I moved the Perityle stansburyi to the above pot. It has perked up some.  I have it outside in the shade.
I put it up in house one.  Later in the day I made two more pairs which is a total of three pairs.  I cut a small dado through the top that will receive the overhead wire.
About 11:00, one of the town employees brought me a large truck load of grass clippings that came from the cemetery.  I wanted it on the driveway.  It was much easier to get a pitchfork under the grass when the grass is on asphalt.  It is difficult when on the ground.  

We drove to Fillmore.  Carol had an appointment for and echogram. When I got home I worked more on hanging tomato plants.    I did the watering again.  The plants dry our pretty fast when it is so hot.
I loaded the wheelbarrow many times and hauled them out to various place in the garden.  The main purpose was to cover weeds and prevent weeds from growing. 
I blew the grass that was left on the driveway off.
I watered the onions, peas, potatoes, and the strawberry patch as shown in the above photo. The strawberries are the other side of the irises. 
There was a lot of debris from the tree on the patio.  I blew it off.
Lastly, I picked a couple of cucumbers.  They are about fourteen inches long.


Comments and questions are welcome.  


No comments:

Post a Comment