Followers

Monday, May 28, 2018

Two Days - Sunday & Monday

Sunday:  We visited three cemeteries after out church meetings.
Above is the headstone of my grandparents on my mother's side.  This is in the Delta cemeteries.
Our first born son is buried here.  He died the morning after he was born. 
The wife listed on this stone is a year younger than me.  I knew her in elementary school.  My interest is her husband who is a Sampson.  Is he a relative of mine.

Monday:

Our strawberries are beginning to ripen.  This one has a pill bug or rollie pollie which has eaten some of the strawberry.     I put out some bug bait.  I will see how it goes in the next couple of days.



 All of the dead tomato plants in house one were taken out and stacked on the north end of house one. It took me a couple hours to clean remove them.  I put the on my wheelbarrow and hauled to the compost pile between the north and south garden west of the garage..
This is how it looks after I finished.






 






No comments:

Post a Comment