Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Geranium / Mother's Day

Back in December I should of planted geraniums for Mother's Day, but I completely forgot.  I should of ordered geranium liners a couple of months ago, but I didn't.  I ordered geraniums from the Beaver nursery.  160 plants were delivered to the nursery this morning while I was at the Manti temple.  Speaking of the Temple, my recommend expired at twelve midnight last night.
There were ten trays with sixteen plants in each tray.  They are quite nice.
It started to rain some and I  didn't want go back in the house.  I went out the south garden and dug up the weeds with a shove.  Most are the mustard weed.
Guess what I found.  I found the sledge hammer which was hidden by the tall weeds.  I have looked for that all winter long.  I needed it in house one, so that is where I took it.

The trunk of this tree in our back yard was completely covered with Black Medic or Yellow Trefoil Medicago lupulina  I dug it out and it is going to the compost pile.
This flower bed is just west of house five.  I dug out all the weeds.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment