Followers

Friday, May 11, 2018

Potatoes and Preparations

I cannot publish my photos.

Yesterday we drove to Fillmore for Potato seeds.


I used my tiller to loosen the soil to plant potatoes.  I stretched a line to make a straight row.  
I made a row that went west and then came east and tilled next to the first row.  The soil is now pretty soft.
 I made an irrigation row for the water.

They are now planted and water is being applied.

Planted our potatoes this morning

Worked in House one this morning

Went to Fillmore this afternoon for clear plastic box.  It was there but not the one that I wanted.  bought hose clamps.

Put up posts in house one.  I used a string to get them in a straight line.  There is room for five tomato plants between each post.

took nursery garbage to the dumpster


No comments:

Post a Comment