Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Home at One

I had a good day at the temple and I was home little after one.  While I was at the temple Carol made a lot of phone calls trying to get the results of EKG.  She got the run around and finally was able to get an appointment with a cardiologist.
I turned on the pump at our well.  After awhile I turned the water for the chickens.  I put a short piece of PVC pipe over the end of the hose which allows water to run into the pan without splashing.
There are weeds between the peas and the onions.  I got some of them yesterday and the rest today.  I also dug the weeds on the south side of the onions.
I turned on the water to the flowers west of the driveway.  I planted the rest of dahlias.   I dug up a lot of phlox to make room for the dahlias.
 The above tomatoes have been growing well in the greenhouse.  I brought them out to harden them off.  These will be planted in the garden next week.
Our cat, Tiger, comes and goes.  Today, he come up to the house to eat.  He then spent a couple hours on the chair and he was on the garage roof for some time.


Comments and questions are welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment