Followers

Friday, July 13, 2018

Partners Were All Here

I began the day at six in house one pruning all of the tomato branches while it was relatively cool.  I started on the west side and went up and down the isles.  Some plants had three foot long branches.  I put on a pair of cotton gloves which kept my hands relatively clean from the tomato stains.

Then I began tying the leading vine to the twine.  Doing the I found a lot of branches that I had missed.  I stopped for the news and breakfast.  I picked a few raspberries for breakfast.  The ground everywhere was wet from the good rains from yesterday.  I went back to work in house one.

Robert and Frank and Frank's daughter and grandson came with them.  They brought the pump and sprayer to paint the poly on house six and house two.  We went to Fillmore for a few groceries.  Dianne was here when we got back.  They picked the produce for the farmer's market in Monroe, Utah.

Robert and I did some transplanting of the rooted tomato plants.

We have one sick cat and one sick kitten.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment