Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Muggy Morning


I picked this tote of cucumbers this morning.
This cucumber was trapped when I put on the tomato clip.  It has grown since the last photo.
There are a lot of weeds growing in house six.  I had a little time this morning to cut some down.
They are big ragweeds.  Or the could be called tumble weeds.
I discovered the evidence of a deer in our yard.  I saw one track the damp soil.  I think that it was a fawn.  
I was hoeing some of the weeds around the yard.  there is a lot of chic weeds round this tree.  I hoed them out in less that a minute.
We have a flower bed west of the driveway.  These are purple rudbeckias.
I planted an other tray of red beets.  This is the fourth week of planting beets.
The last thing done this morning was picking some raspberries.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment