Followers

Friday, July 27, 2018

Twice as Good as Last Week

Frank, Dianne and Joe came to pick produce.  I got so busy that I did not get a picture.  We picked eggplants, cucumbers, and tomatoes.  They left about three and I made preparations for the Market in Fillmore.  I was going to start at five.  I washed the tomatoes and cucumbers, graded them and put them in totes.  I made price signs.  I loaded up, drove to Fillmore, set up and waited for customers.   None came.  Finally a car stopped. I knew who they were.  They had bought some things at Duanes and other things came from their garden.  A little later another customer came and spent $6.50 which was twice as much as last week.
This is what I saw while picking tomatoes and cucumber.
It is not as clear looking at it from the other side
The Garden Spider trapped a grasshopper in its web.  All that is left is its leg which is one the left side of the circle.
This is what's left of the cucumber plants.  I will find a place to plant them.
 Both pictures one above and one below are the new cucumber transplanted to the bow.


Comments and questions are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment