Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Weeding Cone-Tainers

When we got home from Manti, I did the watering.
It was way to hot to work in the greenhouse.  I got my heavy shovel and dug up all the puncture weeds along the street.  I filled a five gallon bucket with the puncture vine.  I put it on the trailer to be hauled to the dump.
I made a bunch of tube trays 4 1/2 inch shorter.
 I weeded the cone-tainers.  Most of the weeds spotted spurge.
The above picture is a pile of spurge and the shorten tray with the plants.  
 A lot of wasps.  They don't like me.  The are always buzzing me near my hears.  I put a little honey above the garage door.  Sure enough, they began to eat the honey.  I got them with a fly swatter.  I did this several times.
I got a picture of Freckles, our cat, showing the gash on his neck.  It is nearly healed.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment