Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Some Weeding

We were home around one this afternoon so that gave me all afternoon at the nursery.  It was too hot to work in the greenhouse.  I did some watering and then brought out a tray of Gambel Oak, Apache Plume, and Round Leaf Buffalo Berry.  
I pulled out all of the weeds and decided to put them in a modified Cone-tainer tray.  I cut about three inches of the legs of the tray.  The bottom of the Cone-tainer is about sixteenth of and inch from the ground.    I can put the plants in the tray and water them in pad one.  I made three trays like the above.  The plants can soak up the water from the bottom.
 I found two tomato worms.  One in house six and one in house one.
I put the tomato clip on this cucumber plant and covered a tiny cucumber which is now stuck in the clip.

I did a lot of weeding in house six.  It rained some and it was cooler.



Comments and questions are welcome.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment