Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sunday Irrigating

I turned the irrigation water down to Raymond Stephenson, our neighbor.  I usually take it first and he takes second.  Being Sunday, he took it first.  He lets it run in the back of his place where he waters a group of trees.  He doesn't tend it.  This way we were both able to attend our church meetings.  There was no teacher today in Sunday school  I decided to do it myself.  My iPad has not worked.  I tried it at church.  An update screen came up.  I said yes, then a couple of minutes after that, I could get the Church information.  The lesson went pretty well.

We were out of church a little after one.  I spent the rest of the afternoon watering.  No pictures.  I did the east lawn then the north lawn, and finished up south lawn.  At the same time I was watering the garden and the west lawn.

Rudy Rodrigues was home from his mission last week.  Some of his family stopped in and visited us for awhile.  Left to right: Mariana and her baby,  Lorena and her baby,  Junior, Chris and Rudy Rodrigues.  


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment