Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Preparing for Market

I woke up three and couldn't get back to sleep.  I got up at five and read from the Book of Mormon.  I did weeds and pruning in house one.  Back to the house for the news and breakfast.  I worked some more at the nursery and a little after nine we drove to Fillmore for groceries and a few things from Ropers and to get a license to sell produce in Fillmore.  I stopped at the City building and the person who issues the license wasn't there.  She would call me.  She didn't call until four this afternoon.  I will get the license tomorrow.
I transplanted five of Alisha's golden currents.  I set them in the tote to soak up the water.
 I found Tiger our cat, resting in a cool place on such a hot day.
A little later when I came back she had changed positions.
 After lunch Carol gave me a couple of jobs.  I put the hens and chicks in the large rock that I prepared yesterday.
 The darcenia was leaning quite a bit to the west.  I added soil to the west side of the pot and put a block under the pot.
 The front storm door would not latch.  I put shim between the door and the latch.  now it works.
 I made a couple of signs for tomorrow.   The sign board hasn't been used for several years and there was two nests of wasps.  The smaller one is above and the larger is below.
I used plastic two shopping bags and caught both wasp's nest.




Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment