Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Direct TV Installed This Morning


I worked in house six for an hour.  Came back to the house for the News and breakfast.
I have a tray of sixteen tomato plants.  I cleaned away a lot of weeds in the first isle on the north side.  I then dug holes about eighteen inches apart on the west half of the row.  Then the sixteen plants were put in the holes.  I didn't have time to hang them, so I clamped them to bamboo stakes pushed into the ground.  Some of them are nearly two feet tall.  This evening when I turned the water on, I moved the drip line next to the plants.

There are two plants at the west end that are bare root planting.
The man from Direct TV came this morning.  He was here for about an hour hooking our TV to the Direct TV network.  
This is not a pretty picture.  In the west edge of our yard there are some bricks that I did not need for our house.  This kitten was on the same pallet that the brick were on.  Several weeks ago I could smell a dead animal.  I found it today.
 The Blue Lake pole beans are ready to plant.  I prepped this hoop trellisfor the beans.
I don't want the bottom rods touching the ground.  They might rust.  I put a brick under each panel corner.  
We planted these corn plugs last week.  The plants on the left are pretty green.  The ones on the right are quite yellow.  I fertilized those on the left after they were planted.  Those on the right were not fertilized.  Quite a difference.  I put fertilizer on those on the right today.  We will see how the look next week.
The onions are doing very well, but they have a lot of weeds.  This is a hands and knees type of job.  I run water down the row to soften the soil. 


Comments and questions are welcomed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment