Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

July Fourth

I started the flower beds north of the house right after my shower.  I watered the Topaz melons and the Crimson Sweet watermelon.  We wanted all that to be done before we drove to Fillmore for the July fourth parade.  I also watered house two and three.
I picked a nice batch of raspberries.  Carol got half and I got the other half.  We ate them in the afternoon.
 The snail bait that I put out last night was effective.  There were seven dead or nearly dead in house three.  After I got the picture, I took them out to the road where I stepped on them.

 The parade was very good.  Most floats emphases our county and the American flag.
The above picture is of the segles and the float that they made.  
 We came home instead of getting in the food lines at the park.  We made sloppy Joes.  They were really good.  I then picked all the cucumbers that were ready.  There were seventeen of them.
 I wrapped them with plastic wrap and put them in the fridge.
 I put more plants on pad one.Those that were there a couple of days ago have retained the water.
I am cleaning more area for more plants.  I expect to have more out later.  It will save a lot of time watering.

I made a lot more Toma Hooks


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment