Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Cooler Days

We were at the temple all morning and there wasn't much time for nursery work.
 The tomatoes are very heavy.  I have replaced quite a few Toma Hooks.  The 14 gage wire bends under the weight.  I picked a five gallon bucket of tomatoes which relieve some of the stress.  Carol is going to make vegetable juice in the morning.
Grapes are now ready.
I walked out to the garden late this afternoon. I was surprised at this pile of chicken feathers.  I went into the chicken run.  One chicken was missing.  There was not any evidence of anything breaking into the chicken run.   I don't no how a dog on the outside could excite a hen on the inside to fly out.

I picked a large handful of bush beans in house two.  I cut them into small pieces and boiled them.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment