Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2019

A Box for Files

This morning was like yesterday morning.  Another couple of inches of snow.  It was a powder.  I have a card box by my desktop computer in my bedroom where I keep files which contain papers that I get each month.  The files will not stand up straight.  So this morning I began to build a new one out of a thin piece of plywood.
It took me most of the day to finish it.  It sixteen inches by twelve inches wide and depth of eight inches.  It is divided into three compartments.  I will be able to locate the files much faster because they will be standing up.  In the old box they were almost laying down.
I have been saving egg shells for months now.
The leaf miners are destroying our kale and red beats.  I have been spraying the beets and kale with Neem oil.  Today, when I sprayed, I could see the flies flying around.  I took the fly zapper pictured above waving it back and forth.  Every time I hit a fly I could hear this zapping noise.  The were a lot of flies in the radish leaves, which made a lot of noise.  I kept doing that until there were none left.
I  strected a string between the west and east ends of house six that marked the center of the greenhouse.  I marked the center of each 2x6x12 and then moved the board a little to the left or to the right then I dug some holes where the 2x4 posts will be.
Here you see the hole and the end of the board.

The horizontal wire will go from end to end and rest on top of these post and cross piece as shown in the above image.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment