Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Home Before Noon. Almost

A week ago this morning we went to Manti, but because of the snow storm, we turned around in Scipio and came back home.  This morning went well. We drove to Manti without any difficulty.  Thing went well.


















I took the above photo as a I was driving around town.  I like to document new construction in town.



I needed to fix this water tap that has been leaking for several years.  The tap threads had corroded some allowing water to leek past even if the hose was tightened.
I trapped a skunk in this four inch pipe several months ago.  I put on examination gloves and pulled it out.  I put it in a large plastic bag and put it in the dumpster north of town.  


Comments and questions are welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment