Followers

Monday, February 18, 2019

Several Tests & Wasted Time

I worked more on Thursday's presentation.  I scanned a page from the back of a seed catalog showing several different nursery trays.  I could not move it to power point.
It is not a very good picture, but there are a variety of trays.  I will take some actual trays with me Thursday.
A month ago I cleaned the fridge.  It was really bad.  I put a note on my lap top to clean the fridge next month which is today.  It took me about three hours in January.  This morning I finished in thirty minutes.

Then I worked on my presentation until time for lunch.  Later in the day if finally copies the page and entered it into my presentation.

I transplanted geraniums and some tomato plants to larger containers.
After lunch I tried again to down load the catalog page, but couldn't get it done.  I did some planting and transplanting after lunch.  I planted another 1206 tray of Green Arrow peas.  Two seeds per cell.
I transplanted this lettuce plant and the kale plant to house six.  It is a frost test.  It has been freexing every night in house six for nearly two weeks.  
The above photo has one pea plant, one broccoli plant, and one cabbage plant.  I am checking to see how the they will do during the next ten days of freezing weather.
 I prepared two CSA bags.  They contain one red bell pepper,  zip bag of radishes, some Italian parsley, copra onions, and some salad onions.
I made this box for the sleeping cats.  but they hardly ever climbed in.   I cut large half moon shape in the front to make it more inviting to our cats.
Last week I put some beet greens containing some leaf miners.  I was waiting to see the fly emerge but instead found a larva.  It is in the white circle.


Comments and questions are welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment