Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Quick Trip to Orem. Not Really

I needed some potting soil to continue work in house two.  About 9:30 we drove to Spanish Fork where we got the potting soil.  We then drove to Provo where we stopped at Sam's Club. We got a supply of soaps and cat food.  We then went to Orem and has lunch at the Golden Coral.
The only photo on our drive today was at the Golden Coral.  Carol didn't want her picture so she took this one of me having ice cream desert.
I brought the bag of potting soil to house two with the two wheel cart.  The bail of soil is quite heavy.  I cut it in half and with a shovel put in in the soil bin in the above photo.

While in house six I decided to repair the north fan in the west end.  The fan came on while I was not there in ruined the poly that was covering it.
I took all off all the poly and supporting boards.  I took them to the garage where I will build a new cover which will hang over the fan opening.  During the day time I can remove it and put if back up if there is any danger of freezing.


Comments and questions are welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment