Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

288 Cells and Beets

This early morning we went to the Manti Utah temple.  We were back home by one thirty.
We had another nice snow storm.  There was about three inches of snow.
Sunday afternoon these two small cups contained two large snails.  I would think that if have trapped them all.
I planted more Detroit red beets.  This tray contains 105 cells.
This afternoon I pored the beer through a sieve  and strained out more slugs.
There is one huge Swish Chard plant which is riddled with leaf miners and a lot of aphids.  I cut off a whole bunch of leaves and stems and gave them to the chickens.
Another photo.
This trays has 288 cells.  I used my new strainers and got some potting soil pretty much free from sticks.  I filled the above tray and put one beet seed in each cell.  I pressed the seed into the soil and covered them with more strained soil.
I carefully watered them and put then on the heating bench.  I expect them to germinated late next week.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment