Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Presentation

We woke up to more snow.  I snowed off and on most of the day.  Twice I pushed snow off the driveway.

This afternoon I met Jim Masner and Coral Richardson at the town hall were we set things up for the presentation.  There was snow in the parking area and on the steps.   It took awhile to get organized.  I hooked my lap top to the video projector.  I went through the slides and things seemed to okay.  Coral put up his grow lights and built a display of trays that he uses.  After all things were ready we went home to come back at 6:30.  I was going to work on my presentation and get a paper ready with a seed scheduling information.  I couldn't practice because my lap top was at the town hall.  I had some supper and went back.

It was five to before any people started to come.  I figured out how to use my mouse to change slides.  I would left click to go to the nest slide and right click to go back a slide.  There was about twenty-one people there.  Coral did a nice job with his presentation.   He took about forty-five minutes.

Then it was my turn.  My mouse would not work right.  The projector showed a small image and on the same screen it show the next image which was smaller and it also showed other information.  I was quite frustrated because nothing was working the way that I had practiced.  I had Jim press the two arrow keys to change slides.  I felt that it would be to late by the time I finished, so I hurried through my presentation.  I should have slowed down.  I also, forgot mention some things that I felt were important.

The people there helped put the chairs away.  I did the vacuuming, .  Jim mopped the front hall because of mud that was tracked in.   Ice melting salt was also tracked in. 

It was 9:30 when I got home.

Comments and questions are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment