Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Waiting on the Bank

Yesterday, I was at Zion Bank to renew my line of credit.  The loan officer told me that he would come to our nursery today.
 There was an inch of snow on our driveway and sidewalk.  After breakfast and some of the news, I pushed off all the snow.  By this afternoon the sun had melted it and melted the snow on the road.
The cucumbers seeds I planted are coming up. I planted twelve seeds and eleven germinated.
The carrots were planted about two weeks ago and if you look carefully at the center of picture there are a couple of green cotyledons showing.
I had a little more time before lunch so I pulled weeds out of several of these cacti.

After lunch I waited for the loan officer at the bank to come.  I waited all afternoon and no one showed up.  While I was waiting I did a lot of shredding of old bank statements.
I took them out to the garden where I dumped them.  While out there I saw the three deer.  I chased them away.  Two jumped the fence and the other one stood there looking at me.  They have been in our yard all night and all day.  
I emptied the bin two times and filled it up again.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment