Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Church and One Tradition

I picked more asparagus this morning and did some watering.  We had a breakfast of orange juice, eggs, bacon, toast  and cereal.  We also prepared potatoes and asparagus.  Carol pre-cooked the potatoes, so they would be ready after church.

The choir sang the closing hymn.  I missed the 9:30 practice.  The choir walked up to the choir seats.  There was not enough copies of the music for everyone.  I was sharing with the person at my right.  Then Skyler walked up and some on gave me their copy and I shared with Skyler.

After dinner we did the blue lip tradition.

There is a candy that has a blue covering it.  You moisten it with your tongue and wipe off the blue on your lips.  Skyler with the long arms was able to get all of us in the selfie.

A little later they gathered up all their things and drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment