Followers

Monday, April 1, 2019

Pallet and Shreds

Sunday:
This is how I found the Orbit Time/Valve.  It was off.  I don't remember of ever turning it off.  This is the third time that if have found the dial turned to the off position.  I reset the timer.
The block building on the Thomas lot extends about six feet into the Bray lot.  Danny has to remove the part on the Bray lot.  l don't know how it will be done.
I took this picture Sunday afternoon.
This picture was taken at the same time as the other picture above, but at a different angle.

I went with Carol to the see Dr. Gross.  She has stomach pains.  She went to the hospital to have some lab work done.
The shreds are used as a m  I mulched the tomato plants with shreds to help hold the drip tape and also to kill any annual weeds that come up.
 I also put shreds on the cabbage plants and the Brussel sprouts.
Here is a row of shreds.  In the top right hand corner are the tomato plants.  I also made some wooden stakes with names of some more of the plants.
 How five is going to be a garden.  I started to clean it up.  I took all of the dead plants and pots and used them to cover the pipe that goes along the south fence.  In the photo above is the tube trays.  I moved them to house three.
These are some of the pieces that were on the wheel barrow.
There is about ten trays on the two wheeled cart.  
The pallet above has three pieces of good oak.  The slats will be good for some small project.  I took it apart.  I was able to pull out some of the nails to help free the pieces.  Some I couldn't.  I used my jig saw to cut them free.  
These are some of the pieces I got.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment