Followers

Monday, April 15, 2019

Siblings Togather Again

This morning we drove to Orem, Utah, for lunch with my two brothers and three sisters and their spouses.  On the way up we stopped at Costco's, then Sam's Club, and then at Home Depot, and then at Deseret Bookstore.   By then it was time for lunch at the Chuck-O-Rama in Orem.
Marylin Johnson, Paul Johnson, Ray Johnson, Mary Anne Johnson, Gary Church, Annalee Church, Carol Johnson, Betsy Fredrickson, Karla Corry and Jim Corry.
A fuzzy snap shot.
Betsy Fredrickson, Mary Anne Johnson, Ray Johnson, Marylin Johnson, Paul Johnson, Annalee Church, Gary Church, Carol Johnson, Merrill Johnson, Karla Corry, and Jim Corry.

On the way home we stopped at Wal Mart to get a few Easter things.
When I got home I began working in the greenhouse.  I planted a long row of tomato plants. I needed a couple more plants so I used five of the smallest that is left.  These were in a six pack.
I had a whole bunch that were in quart bottles which were rooted.  These are in the same row and are eighteen inches apart.  I dug the holes with a trenching shovel.
Here is the row looking to the west.
The grape plants that I planted out a couple of weeks ago are really looking tough.  I ran water down the row to give them another drink.  I hasn't warmed up enough for any bud swelling.  The ones that I planted were in house two and well leafed out.  I think that they will be doing better by the middle of May.
I cut out a lot of weeds while waiting for the water run down the grape row.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment