Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Home Early

We were up early for our weekly trip to the temple.  We came hop soon as our shift was over.  We usually eat lunch before we come home.

Our son, Richard, had back surgery this morning.  Carol called him after we got home and he reported that the surgery went well.
 The geraniums are doing really well.  Above is  a tray of eight plants that are well in bud.
 These are beginning to bud.
I cleaned all of the old pine needles under this Austrian pine west of our driveway.
The garlic is looking good.  It is between a row of rhubarb on the left and a row of peas on the right.
Paula Warner called in need of some fern Bush. I found eight in #5 pots that have been there for years.  She may not want these.
Here is another photo of some.
I found two in five inch pots and two in quart parts.
I was walking out to house two and this white and yellow cat was looking at me.
During the winter I dumped the shreds on the compost pile.  I filled the wheel barrow and brought them to house six.  I am using them to much the tomato plants for weed control.
I started to dig the weeds from the Iris plants and pretty much finished todayl
Another view from the opposite direction.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment