Followers

Friday, April 19, 2019

Under the Kitchen Sink

The first thing after breakfast and some of the news, I picked a nice bunch of asparagus, cleaned it up and put it in the fridge.
A couple of days ago I looked at the dahlias and some of them had new stem buds.  The above photo shows about six of them.
I dug holes and planted them.  I made some small sticks to show the locations of them.  I later watered them.
Carol had a small job for me.   She wanted me to clean under the sink.  The space under the sink was really bad.  Three or four years ago the water was leaking from the tap above.  I didn't know where it was leaking.  I fixed the leak and things dried up.  This morning remove all of the soaps, sponges, show polishing material.   I found some contact paper that I am sure that it was over thirty years old.  It had a marble pattern.  The photo shows the pattern.   I worked on it for over two hours.  I had enough time before lunch to spray on tank of weed killer.
While I was digging holes for the dahlias, I found asparagus plants in the same bed.  I dug them and transplanted with our other asparagus  plants.
Another photo.
The flowering pear is extremely beautiful today.  Flowers all over the place.

 I took the other cattle panel and put it next the other bows.  There will be four bows to gather for the growing of our pole beans.
The last thing was the same as the first thing of the day.  There was another nice bunch of asparagus cuttings.  We are have family with us on Easter Sunday.  It will be served for dinner.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment