Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Man From the Bank

The chickens are really doing well.  Seven chickens, and yesterday there were seven eggs and today they laid six.   I am expecting Trent Anderson from Zion's Bank in Delta.  He helped complete the papers.   Carol was gone and he and I worked for over an hour on them.
This morning we took our garbage to the they.  The dumpster was only one fourth full.  The picture above shows the other dumpster with just a few things in it.  I also took two pallets to the landfill.  I have two tires and about seven gallons of used motor oil that I want to get rid of.
I hauled these cardboard boxes to the west compost pile.  More cleaning of house five.  There was a couple of boxes of fire wood in house five that were wet all winter. The boxes fell apart.  I put them in new boxes.
I hauled the boxes to the west compost pile.
I took another pallet apart.  I used the skill saw to cut it apart.  I have quite a few pieces for making small stools.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment