Followers

Friday, February 21, 2020

Finished the Vial Boxes

The first thing this morning while it was still dark, I removed the poster board pieces from the device that I made yesterday.  I started to put in the pieces to build another box, the device lacked two posts one each end.  I made them and glued them into place.  Around nine I began making more boxes.  I finally go a system going.  I could make boxes faster without the device.  The main reason for the failure is that the pegs were too large.
By noon we were finished making boxes.  Elizabeth and I went to Fillmore to get some lunch.  We got lunch at Carl's Jr. in Fillmore.  While there we stopped a Ropers where I bought a nice toilet seat for my bathroom.   
Later in the day I put the toilet lid on the toilet.

We have had several visitors bringing food and symphony.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment