Followers

Friday, February 21, 2020

Vial Boxes




I took Elizabeth for a walk through the greenhouses that contained the second crop of hemp plants.  Later in the day I took Richard on the same tour.  I didn't get his picture.  Richard came home in the late afternoon.  Elizabeth made some pork and beans for supper which were really good.  Richard is having some upper back problems.  He was going to sleep in the front room.  When I got up this morning he was gone.  He went to the emergency room where he had an exam and received some prescription.  He had breakfast at the Garden of Eat'n.  He reported to us that he drove out to the hot springs west of Meadow.  He got the medicine in Fillmore and came home around noon.
We worked all day building these boxes for vials of medicine.  We, Carol, Elizabeth, and myself, were busy.  We quite for lunch.
It took quite awhile to get the rhythm.  I held the short piece upside down in my left hand.   I hooked the long piece and connected it with the short piece.
I built the piece in the above photo.  I put a completed box on a piece of plywood.  I cut some short pegs. I applied the glue and Elizabeth put them in place.   It will hold the long piece in place while the shot piece can be put in place.   Then the whole thing can be lifted up.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment