Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Lisa and Elizabeth & Snow

22 February 2020 Saturday
I watched most of the wood working TV shows.  I was interrupted  several times to do short odd jobs around the house.  Lisa and Elizabeth were coming.  I thought that they would be here sometime this morning, but they didn't make it until 1:30,   We waited until they got here for lunch.  We spent most of the afternoon visiting and then drove to Fillmore for lunch.  We decided on CostaVida for lunch.
We were surprised,  There was not line and only a few customers.  We ordered and selected a table.  The food was good, but way to much.  We took the left overs home and put it in the fridge with the food, that others have brought to us by our neighbors.  

Lisa and Elizabeth stayed with us.  they are going home tomorrow afternoon.

23 February 2020 Sunday

We woke up to snow.  This is a photo out the front door and it looks as Lisa's  car was half buried in the snow.
I opened the garage door and took this above photo .
I stuck my four foot ruler in the snow.   Ten inches of new snow.  
Before Lizabeth and Lisa left, I got this photo.
I took some kitchen scraps out to the chickens.  The weight of the snow on the chicken wire caused it to collapse.  I will fix it wen the snow melts.  
The weight of the snow caused the pole beans to collapse.  Another job when the snow melts.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment