Followers

Monday, February 24, 2020

Back to Normal

Monday morning is the major wash day.  That is started the first thing this morning and finished after breakfast.    I took some picture later yesterday afternoon of the whoop house that colapsed because of the weight of the snow.
I took to more photos at midday.
I looks like the tee post bent.  

The snow messed up the poultry wire.  I will remove it when the snow melts.

I have a short stool by the desk top computer in my bedroom.  It is uncomfortable to be low and hand up high for the key board.  The stool in the kitchen is twenty-two inches tall.  I tried it for a little key boarding.  It was more comfortable.   I made one using weathered 2x4's.   I cut two last Friday.  I cut a couple more this afternoon.  For the project I used the table saw, miter saw, table top sander,  and three battery operated drills.

I have built numerous stools before, but always forget the sequence of cutting the parts, drilling holes in the legs and attaching the skirt or some call it the rail.   The legs are screwed the rails.  some are glued and some not.  The legs become very slippery when clamps were applied.  Without the glue it was much easier to keep the legs in the right place.  I sanded the legs and made a soft edge with the router.


Comments and Questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment