Followers

Friday, February 28, 2020

Visiters and a Haircut

After breakfast and a little TV news I started to clean out  the garage.  There were tools everywhere, woodchips and saw dust on the floor.  I began to put the tools away and clean.  I blew sawdust off the tools, benches and other places with shop vacuum.  Beneath the top of the table saw, there is a large space for the motor and where sawdust accumulates.   I cleaned all of it out.  I put the sawdust in a large trash can it was nearly half full.

I used the shop vacuum to suck out the rest of the sawdust.  I backed the car out of the garage and with the large blower I blew it out of the garage.   While doing this Carol said the Miles and Nyleen will be here any minute now.   She went into the house and a few minutes later they drove up the driveway.
We visited for a little while.  Miles went out to the car and got the clippers and cut my hair.  My hair was quite long.
It was a little after one when we drove to Carl's Jr. in Fillmore for lunch.  I had chicken nuggets, some fries, and a diet Coke.  I tried a selfie, above, but couldn't get the four of us in the same picture.
So I just took a picture of Nyleen and miles when they weren't looking.
Following are two photos of the statue.   Carol's brothers and sisters bought this sculpture for us.
I posted the two photos and wrote the following on Face Book:  "We thank you for your love and prayers at the death of our son, Eric Leslie Johnson.  The Plan of Salvation gives us much comfort. The statue, "Behold Your Little Ones, will remind us of the good person that he was."


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment