Followers

Monday, March 2, 2020

Saturday Morrning & Monday

29 February 2020 Saturday Morning
I watched my wood working TV show this morning.  Both were reruns, and the third one was canceled.  I went out to the garage and did some more cleaning.
The photo above shows my drill press.  The bench that my drill press was sitting on was covered with sawdust and a bunch of other junk.  I vacuumed off most of the sawdust.  
There was not much light so this photo is pretty fuzzy.  There were a lot of tools under the bench.  I moved them and set them aside for a moment.  In the corner there were a lot of sprinkler pieces that at one time were used to irrigate the pasture which was here when we bought this place.  I put them on the wheel cart in the back yard.


I put some screws in the table saw stand.  This was a good place to hang some of the wrenches.
2 March 2020 Monday
Shane England who rented our place paid the rent.  He said that I could put our Dracaena in the west end of house five.  We drove to Fillmore to make a deposit at the bank and credit union.  We bought some groceries.
Shane and Jessan wheeled it to house five.  Hopefully it will do a lot better out than being in the garage.   I started to make a bar stool  I watched a You Tube channel.  I cut all of the pieces, chamford the edges, and sanded them began to assemble the parts.   I started wrong and had to go back and watch the video again.  I went back several times and watched it again.  I made it out of old pieces of 2x4's and an old piece of plywood.  It was quite easy to put together and all parts were plum and square. All parts were joined together with screws with not glue.
It looks pretty good.
And here is another picture.  I took it in the house and set on it.  It was not at all comfortable,  Most of the comments on You Tube were negative.  Tomorrow afternoon I going to make some modifications.   I may take it all apart.  I am going to shorten it,  use glue and ad some braces.

Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment