Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Finished Photo Organizing

As soon as Carol was up I started boiling her egg and got things ready for breakfast.  I thought that we would have breakfast.  We got all of the photos out and started to sort them. Carol ate her breakfast while she did the photos.  I finished my breakfast and helped with the photos
The above picture is not to clear, but gives the idea of what we were doing.  
Richard Darnel was going to cut down more trees this morning.  I went out several times to see how he is doing.  
Later, nothing had been done.
The second tree from the left is bending some.  He put a cable around a stomp far to the right and pulled it tight with the winch on his four wheeler.  He had already cut out a wedge on the right side of the tree.  He then cut the back side and the tree began to fall.  The above phot shows the tree leaning to the right.  I tried to take pictures as it was falling, but I failed.
 This is the same as the photo above this one.
 Jessen took a log out to the road.  He tried to roll in on a round old hot water heater.  That didn't work.  But surprise,  The tractor was able to lift it.  With a little help he was able to get it out to the road.  Jessen's uncle and aunt loaded the log unto their trailer.  The are going to take it to Fillmore where Adam has a saw mill.
 Another photo of the trees.  There is two of the left.  If the wind doesn't blow they will be cut down tomorrow.
Jessen is burning a lot of the dry limbs and branches.
A better photo of the remaining two trees
I took the grape plants outside that have been in the garage all winter to the patio.  I thought that they were dead, but both pots contain plants that are making leaf buds.
The two tomato plants that were in the kitchen window were put into pots and are in a tote on the patio.
I have no labels.  I cut some thin strips of wood and attached a stick label to each of them.
A closer look at the tree felled trees at the front and the two remaining trees at left center.
Above is a list of seeds that I planted 1206 trays.  I filled the trays with potting soil at the north end of house six.  There was a small plile of left over potting soil.  I filled up a bunch of trays.
In the west end of house five, I planted the seeds with a small measuring spoon one at a time.  The seed list is above.  One tomato plant that I had hoped to save is Banana Cherry.  I planted two six plants with the tomato seeds and a half tray with the other seeds.
Above they are all planted.
Above they are watered with the sprinkling can.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment