Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The tractor has been pretty much fixed with the four new tires.  I walked around the yard some.  I brought the tiller out to the garden.  

We drove to Fillmore for Carol's appointment with her ophthalmologist.  While she was there, I went to State Bank to check on a check that I had written or thought that I had written.  It had come yet.  She said that she would pay and then call me.  I would then bring the money to cove the check.  
I pushed the tiller out to the garden.  It ran out of gas last fall.  I put  gas in the tank.  I pulled the crank rope several times and it wouldn't start.  I put the nose of the tiller to the ground.  There was wires and strings wrapped around the tines.
I think I worked on it for over an hour.  I loosened the right side and finally got it cleaned up.  I did the same on the left side. I put on the choke and it started right up.  It didn't run to well,  I did a little light tilling and it quit.
I took off the boards that I put on yesterday and it seemed to have bent the hog panel into place.  It wasn't good enough.  I then got two 2x6's which were about 22 inches long.  I put one on the outside of the bend and another on the inside.  I clamped them together.  I used three clamps.  It seemed to work.  I wired all of the panels together.  
The first photo is taken from the inside and the above photo from the outside.  I will take off the clamps in the morning.  I may have to clamp it again in the morning in a different place.
Shane and the guys are cleaning house three.  I thought that I might invite people to pick them up for free.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment