Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday - No Church

15 March Saturday

A couple of days ago took one of the saw horses apart.  This morning after a couple of wood working shows,  I took the other one apart.
This horse was made out of recycled wood.  The screws were removed
and the seven 2x4's stacked out of the way. 

We went to Fillmore to get Carol's medication.  From there we went directly to Manti for our assignment at the temple.

15 March Sunday
Today is an unusual Sunday.  Not church meeting.  We watch the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square once in the morning and again in the afternoon.  We also watched several church speakers on TV.   We had breakfast as usual and dinner at twelve.
Later in the afternoon I got out the Instant Pot to cook a sweet potato.  I watched one You Tube video several times to learn how to cook with it.  I washed the sweet potato, cut a little off both ends, and put it in the Instant Pot with 1 1/2 cups of water.  I set the time for ten minutes.  After and hour  I removed the sweet potato.  I was cooked all the way throught.
Half of the sweet potato is on the plate covered with pepper and salt.  It tasted really good.  I back is the other half sitting on the rack.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment