Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2020

29 March - Church at Home

Fast Sunday today.  President Russel M. Nelson, president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints  asked everyone to fast and pray for the end of Covid-19.  There are four death in Utah due to the Covid-19.  So we chose to fast.   I showered and shaved this morning and put on my suit in reverence to the sabbath.

I read Mosiah 2 and posted a few comments on face about this chapter.

Carol prepared most of the dinner.  We started our church services at nine.  I administered the sacrament as instructed by our church leaders.  We watched two Book of Mormon videos and another video about preparing for General conference.

Our dinner consisted of a roast that was in a slow cooker for eight hours, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas, carrots, and I had sweet potato that was in the slow cooker for about five hours.  All of it was good.  
Later I walked out to the garden and this picture of the rhubarb that is doing so well this spring.  A row of peas is going nest to the rhubarb  is coming up solid.  The carrots are coming up and are fairly easy to see.  I looks like the  radishes are starting to germnate.
I watered the tree and found two red buds.  I also watered the decennia and the trays on the germinating bench.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment